An upgrade is a term that describes the addition of new hardware in your computer to improve performance. For example, with a hardware upgrade, you can replace the hard disk with an SSD and gain significant performance gains or upgrade RAM. All in all, upgrading your system will help you use your PC more smoothly.
Windows upgrade at Anytime (Windows 7)
If your computer is any version of Windows 7 (except for Enterprise Edition), you can perform a final upgrade of Windows 7 at any time:
- When you connect to the Internet, from the “Start ” menu, run “upgrade to anywhere ” Search, and then open the results of the search utility.
- In the following screen, select “Enter the upgrade key ” and enter a 25-character code from the back of the Windows DVD sleeve that you obtained from IU. The system will be upgraded to the full final version and your computer will be restarted.
From Windows 7 upgrade to windows 10
Before you upgrade to Windows 10 you need to be prepared, and if your operating system Windows 7/8.1 is already activated, the upgrade process will be activated directly after Windows 10 is installed.
Windows 10 requires
- Processor or soc:1 GHz or faster
- Ram:1 GB for 32-bit or 64-bit versions of 2GB
- Free hard disk space: 64-bit version of 32-bit version or three GB GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 Graphics device, WDDM 1.0 driver
Download windows ISO file from Microsoft: Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) . Then click “Download Download tool now ” To run the MediaCreationTool.exe file after the download is complete. Click “Select Upgrade this Pc “. The installation process takes a little time, please wait patiently, after installation, it will restart several times. The last Windows 10 upgrade was successful.
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Key
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Key
Windows Key get from Ocdkeys. 100% Genuine for lifetime activation of all Windows 7 final languages. The product key works for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Because this is a digital license instead of an OEM key, you can use this product key to install Windows 7 on any compatible PC. You can also use this product key to reinstall the unlimited number of Windows 7 on the same PC after hardware changes.