Windows 8 is Microsoft’s newest operating system, completely redesigned. It moves from the traditional interface to a completely new interface, called the “Subway user interface “. The familiar Start menu is now gone. Icons and windows are replaced with live tiles and a magazine-style interface. Unlike any previous version, Windows 8 and its variant RT work in multiple architectures and have been optimized for touch screens.
Windows 8 Installation Guide (clean installation)
1. Place the Windows 8 upgrade disk in the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the system.
2. After the system restarts, you will see a prompt that asks you to “Press any key to boot from disk “.
Press any key on the keyboard to load the Windows 8 disk.
3. After the disk finishes loading, you will see the following screen: click “Next ” to continue
4. Click Install Now
5. Enter the product key, and then click Next .
6. You must accept the license terms to install.
Place the check after the “I accept ” License Terms, and then click “Next “.
7. Select the custom for clean installation.
8. From here, highlight your existing hard drive and click “Next “.
9. The installation process will begin at this point and the installation takes approximately 25-30 minutes. Your computer may restart multiple times in the process.
How to Quickly Activate a Windows 8 System
1. Move the mouse to the upper-right corner, and then click Search .
2. Type cmd in the search box, and then click Command Prompt.
3. Type Slui 3 (note that there is a space between Slui and 3) in the Command Prompt window, and then click Enter.
4. When you download Windows 8 from the software site, type the product key to you. Click “Activate “.
5. Windows 8 is now activated successfully!
How to Get Windows 8 Product Key
You need a product key to activate your copy of Windows, here some free windows 8 key share:
How to get genuine product key, you can visit site: Shopcdkey. It provide 100% Genuine and the price is cheap.